Monday, February 11, 2013

For The Love Of {Anthropologie}

I have a love (ok slight obsession) with Anthropologie. Mainly with their home section. And it is mainly window shopping (ie. computer based). But I can't help but find myself gawking over the things they have for your home.

I don't know what you would exactly call my decorating style other than eclectic. I love vintage, modern, rustic, bohemian, preppy, girly, funky and so on. I think that is why I love Anthro so much. The way they mix colors, patterns, shapes and styles just gets my decorating wheels turning.


The kitchen section is AHH-mazing with their fun plates, bowls, measuring spoons and spice jars who
 wouldn't want to cook or bake?! 
See More Here



Isn't this Owl cookie jar just too cute?! I have been eyeing it for a while and think it would make any cookie taste good! Don't you feel like he is just winking at you saying, "It's ok just have one. I won't tell anyone." Sneaky Owl!



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their plates. I love the colors, patterns and love that you can ultimately mix and match them...which I hope to do one day.
See More Here



These three vases are all actually very reasonable; ranging from $20-$24. They are different and just add that pop of color while also adding dimension and texture. LOVE! 
See More Here




Cool glassware. Enough said.
See More Here


Knobs. Such a simple switch-a-roo that can add so much character to a dresser, nightstand, media console and much more! Prices range from $6 - $14. I have been eyeing the Left one for Hollyn's dresser!
See More Here



Their bedding is truly something that I will forever just be dreaming about or in my case trying to find an Anthro-inspired look-alike. I love how the Left one is girly, feminine and full of character and texture. While the one on the right has that bohemian vintage feel.
See More Here



 I love fun dishtowels whether it is to just hang over my stove (which I no longer do due to a little one) or to actually use...It is just another fun decorating accessorie. They have great ones for wedding gifts too! And check out the aprons...too cute!
See More Here


Well there is my ode to Anthropologie. I will see you Anthro at the SALE rack!



No comments:

Post a Comment