Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nicole {Maternity} - Part 1

So I got the chance to shoot some pictures of my dear friend Nicole. She is beautiful inside and out and is glowing as a soon-to-be Mama.

We went down to Shoreline Village to take advantage of the beautiful day and the ahh-mazing scenery. I am helping to plan a baby shower for her which is a Nautical theme so I wanted to capture some with the abundance of sail boats available there. We were even able to take some on an actual sail boat! (Those will be in Part 2...I have to keep something a surprise for her).

It was fun to capture such great shots of such a great friend. Pregnancy looks good on you Nicole! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!












Well that's it...until Part 2...stay tuned!

XOXO














No comments:

Post a Comment