Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet Baby Sophia

So I recently got the chance to work on my camera skills and take some pictures of my parent's neighbors. Armando and Rosalie have lived next to my parents for a couple years now and they just had a beautiful baby girl, Sophia, two months ago.

Sophia has a head full of beautiful hair and the most adorable little smile. She was just in awe of the trees outside and I truly enjoyed taking pictures of her and her wonderful family. Thanks for the opportunity and letting me practice some with my camera!

I went a little crazy with the amount of pictures, but I couldn't choose which ones I liked best!













 LOVE baby feet!



































 Love the smirk on her face!



Love this picture. We have the same one with Darin and I and Hollyn when she was one month from the talented Sisterlee Photography!


















 Rosalie and Armando, I hope you enjoy them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment