Wednesday, November 23, 2011

32 Weeks

Well, we have 8 weeks left and 5 weeks until our Little Miss is considered full term! Wow!

Things are going great, however the anxiousness has began to set in. I am not hating pregnancy and it hasn't been difficult, but I am just ready to meet our precious daughter! I cannot wait to hold her in my arms and fall in love with her. I don't believe that these next 8 weeks can go by fast enough....but Im sure the holidays will help! (oh and the food too)

Not much new other than I graze past people and objects with my belly more and more each day...today being one of them when my belly grazed past my boss as we were trying to pass by each other (obviously it was a tighter fit than normal but the belly didn't help).

Sleeping (or lack there of) is getting interesting with up to 3 bathroom runs in the middle of the night and some pretty funny and crazy dreams! Apparently my Little Miss came out a boy and was already a toddler when born...lets just say I woke up a little out of sorts after that one! So Im guessing that is what is making me more fatigued during the day...all in preparation of my future to come ;)

My niece, Sam, likes to poke my baby (aka. poking my belly)...her exact words being "I just poked your baby!" And she also says "Auntie Missy you are getting BIG!!!" Haha! Well from her point of view (she is only 3 and stands under my belly) it would definitely look huge and no wonder she told me that Im going to be as big as a house! She also drew a picture of our family and I apparently took up one whole page...I just love that kid! She makes me laugh...

Other than that our Little Miss is growing and moving like crazy...sometimes I think she is doing gymnastics in there (just like her mama!).

So with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I am thankful for our little bundle of joy growing in my belly! And of course my family and friends too....soooo much to be thankful for this year!

Here's an updated bump pic...



Have a great Thanksgiving!!! Eat lots of turkey!!! 
Gobble! Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment