Monday, October 24, 2011

Questions and Quotes

Questions:

1. Why does Heartburn and Acid Reflux have to be a part of pregnancy? This is one thing I could do without. There are some other things too, but this is the newest of the bunch...it is all for cute little nugget we get to meet in 12.5 weeks so that makes it better...I just have to remind myself of that!

2. Why do I wake up every morning with all the intention to do some form of a workout (walk, lift weights, do 5 or so squats to make me feel better) and the majority of the time it comes to the end of the evening and I am getting ready for bed. Without a workout for the day.

3. How come I keep packing the same apple in my lunch everyday? It gets put in my lunch bag in the morning, goes to work with me, comes home with me and gets put right back in the fridge. This has been a repeat for a while. I vow to eat it tomorrow...but I have been saying that since last week too.

4. Why is it so much easier to sit at the computer or watch TV or read anything else, but to read my devotional? We always seem to have extra time to do other things and the most important time (time with God) is left for later. I fall to this all too often...this morning being an example. I had extra time before work and instead of picking up my devotional and doing it in the morning, I decided to read my favorite blog. One area I definitely need work on!

Quotes:

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn







Our Halloween Costume (I am a pumpkin and the hubby is a Pumpkin Farmer)...
Creative...I know









No comments:

Post a Comment