Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Her Birthday - Meet my BESTIE Lia

Happy Birthday Princess Lia!!!

I love you so so so soooo much! I wish we could be together to celebrate your bday, but I am thinking of you and honoring you by eating a frosted cookie...they didn't have cupcakes :(

You have been my Bestie for years now and you are more like a sister to me than a best friend. You are always there for me and you always have the right words to say. I thank you sooo much for being such an amazing friend and for being that shoulder to cry on, the ear to vent to and the girl I can always go to to have a laugh.

We have so many memories over the years from wine nights to you being my MOH (the best MOH at that!). I cherish every time I get to see you...especially since you are thousands of miles away and I can't wait till I get to see you next! I hope your birthday was super this year and full of fun and sparkles (the Lia way...we must have Sparkles!).

I look forward to seeing you in January for the arrival of the Little Miss...she is going to love her Tia Lia!

Love you Bestie!!!


생일 축하 해요 (saeng-il chugha haeyo)


Apparently that is how you say Happy Birthday Korean style!




My Birthday Cookie in celebration of YOU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment